Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Cook Family

I was fortunate to take these pictures of my dear friend's family over Easter weekend. Aren't the daffodils amazing? The flowers were at their peak that weekend, and we were thrilled to have clear skies.

Cook_034

Cook_022

Cook_044


Cook_042


Cook_008


Cook_004


Cook_051

Cook_070

Cook_066

Cook_083

Cook_079


These kids were being so adorable. None of this was scripted; they were just doing it on their own.

Cook_113

She clearly loves her daddy!

Cook_110


Cook_102


Cook_106

Cook_124


{H, you look stunning!}

Cook_128

5 comments:

H.Cook said...

I can't say how much we love these photos. Just looking at them makes me love my family more. Thank you! You are amazing!

Skye said...

Sarah these pictures are amazing! What a great location! And a family that I adore! So sweet.

HeatherC said...

Fantastic - love the daffodils, and the subjects! You do beautiful work, Sarah.

JanineZ said...

You are such a beautiful family! The pics look great.

Emily said...

I love the pictures of the two kids together. That little boy is so cute! Always love to look at your photography :)