Friday, November 26, 2010

Heber

I am so excited to show you this newborn shoot. I was really wanting to add some new color and texture to my newborn shoots, and this little boy proved to be the perfect model. He slept like an angel almost the entire time. His mom looked beautiful and put-together as well, despite the fact that Heber was less than a week old.

Heber_011

I brought along this yellow + white vintage wallpaper, and wouldn't you know that Heber's mom had the perfect golden scarf to compliment it! It was meant to be...

Heber_012

Heber_002


Heber_027

We used this green scarf at their family shoot last year (you can see it on the website), and I thought it might be just the right pop of color and texture.

Heber_032

Heber_028

Heber_039

This is one of my favorites from the shoot. I love that newborn look of being in a deep and comfy sleep.

Heber_046

Heber_062

Heber_063


Heber_079

See? I told you she looked beautiful! Thanks to Heber and his mom for giving me some creative reign; I really enjoyed doing this shoot.

3 comments:

kjirsti said...

I love the knobby green scarf against the tight shiny leather. The texture is captivating and perfectly offsets the smooth rosy child.

Angie said...

Sarah -- these look amazing! Thank you so much, they capture him perfectly and I LOVE the colors...

Summer said...

Just beautiful! Heber is beyond adorable!