Thursday, November 11, 2010

Namrow Family

Doesn't this family look awesome? I think they can officially be my poster family for "What To Wear To Your Photoshoot." They chose a color scheme and everyone had their own individual outfit within that scheme. I love all the fall accessories!

Namrow_051

And not only did their clothes look good, but they looked good doing whatever I asked. They made my job really easy!

Namrow_006


Namrow_001

Namrow_093

We let the girls do whatever they wanted for a silly picture. This is one of their dancing pictures. I smile every time I look at it. There is something very Spanish bullfight about it with the red cape and the expression on her face.

Namrow_040

Namrow_049

Namrow_019

Namrow_078


Namrow_108

Namrow_070

It was very clear that these girls had lots of fun with their dad...

Namrow_077

Namrow_124

Namrow_127


...and adored their pretty mom.

Namrow_112


Namrow_104


Namrow_102

I can't remember what silly thing I asked them to do, but I think this picture is worth it!

Namrow_116

And what's a photo shoot without a little sun in the picture?

Thank you, Namrow family! It was my pleasure to photograph your family.

1 comment:

H.Cook said...

What a gorgeous family!