Monday, October 04, 2010

Day Family

I was so excited when this family arrived at the shoot; they looked awesome! I love the fun use of red shoes and hair accessories. Everyone looked great both as an individual and in a group setting.

We started off the shoot with this little angel, who just celebrated her first birthday. She was the star of the show! Her brother and sister were wonderful to photograph as well, both very cooperative and kind children.

Day_029


Day_034


Day_018


I love that little mischievous face.

Day_040


Day_048


When I was done photographing, this sweet girl just did a carefree swing off the door. Adorable!

Day_051retouched


Day_078


Day_073

This is my favorite shot of this handsome guy. Its a little more serious than some of his other shots, but I think it shows off his maturity and thoughtfulness.

Day_091


Day_061

This is my favorite family shot. That little one-year old looks like she's ready to take on the world.

Day_036

Day_102


Thank you, Day family, for a wonderful shoot. I appreciate your efforts to coordinate all your clothing and accessories. It can be a lot of work! You looked great. Happy fall!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Oh, these pictures sure make me miss the Days! What a great family! Wonderful pictures Sarah! I love them!

Crystal said...

Sarah-
i hadn't checked out this blog of yours in almost a year, and am so glad I did. You are incredible! Really. I am a faketographer myself now crystalfreemanphotography.com, and I will have to check back often here for inspiration. Your images are gorgeous.

Cicely said...

I didn't know you were a photographer!!! Awesome!