Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lloyd Family

I love the locations we used at this shoot. This family really wanted to remember the beautiful fall in Ohio. Last year, I drove by this particular spot several times and thought it was so beautiful and golden. I am excited I finally got to shoot there.

Lloyd_001


Lloyd_005

blog_Lloyd_009

I think this little girl is just beautiful. She has beautiful porcelain-like skin...and I love those tiny skinny jeans!

Lloyd_019


Lloyd_024

Lloyd_028

Lloyd_026

Lloyd_031

Have I mentioned I love the sun in photos?

Lloyd_049

Lloyd_042


This location is my new favorite! The neutral background is very complimentary to any color scheme. Isn't that an awesome chair? The client refinished it herself and brought it along for a pop of color. Thank you! I love it.

Lloyd_053


Lloyd_056


Lloyd_069

Lloyd_087

I felt mean taking this photo and I feel mean posting it, but I love it :). She was done with pictures.

Lloyd_080

Lloyd_063

Thank you Lloyd Family! You looked wonderful and it was a pleasure to photograph your family.

6 comments:

kjirsti said...

I love the third one when they're both look at Paige. I have this thing for profiles. I'm so happy to hear that you as a professional photographer enjoy the blown-out effects of light from time to time. I feel similarly, but Tom doesn't like it when things are blown out. Interesting, how we all have our own styles and preferences.

Summer said...

I love these! The sun streaming through the trees in absolutely stunning! You are amazing!

H.Cook said...

These pictures are gorgeous!

Lori said...

Love love these! The backgrounds are amazing. Sheesh Sarah you're really sticking it to me by reminding me all I'm missing out on :)
Really can't go wrong with the Lloyds - cute family.

newsinaminute said...

great photography as always I am one of your biggest fans--I cherish the picture that you gave me one day at a shower.. thanks much and keep blessing others lives by taking great family photos

newsinaminute said...

great photos==as always nicely done