Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ovation Movement: Bitty Ballet + Princess Ballet

This fall I signed my daughter up for her first ballet class: Bitty Ballet. The owner of the company contacted me soon after to see if I would photograph a variety of classes to showcase on the website. Ovation Movement teaches classes for many ages and interests and I had a great time spending time with each class.

Bitty Ballet:

bittyballet_015

bittyballet_024

bittyballet_088

bittyballet_018


bittyballet_040


bittyballet_075


bittyballet_096


bittyballet_109


Princess Ballet:

princessballet_011


princessballet_052


princessballet_077


princessballet_086


These beginning ballet classes were really fun and a great introduction to dance and movement. The girls practice sweet dances to fun songs, use interesting props, and have one-on-one time with their instructors. I look forward to participating in more classes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You did a wonderful job - Sarah! I love seeing those precious faces! Thanks Traci