Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Noah + Reese

Meet Noah and Reese. An adorable set of boy/girl twins. While I have done a number of individual newborn shoots, this was my first time doing twins! It sort of felt like a rite of passage.

Newborn shoots can deceptively difficult. And so to get two babies asleep at the same time, get them posed right next to each other without waking the other baby, and considering the fact that they were 5 weeks old (which is considered an old newborn in the photographic world), well, their parents and I were thrilled!

Dumpe2010_006

Dumpe2010_005

Dumpe2010_024


Dumpe2010_014


They are both beautiful babies. I love how distinctly feminine Reese is and how Noah seems like her protective brother.

Dumpe2010_016

They look so comfy.

Dumpe2010_026

Dumpe2010_040


Cheers to two healthy happy babies!

3 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Oh my heavens, those are precious! Almost makes me want twins... almost!

Summer said...

Oh Sarah! These pictures seriously took my breath away! I especially love the sleeping ones together! So precious!

Lori said...

Sarah um ya these pictures just brought tears to my eyes! So beautiful!!!